Spring cleaning;

Everything must go!
in with the new out with the old.
I hold on to things for to long, thinking that one day I will use or wear it.
sooo long useless things.
--although, objects are not the only things being throw out.
Thoughts, feelings, etc. These must go also.
The memories will stay.

On that note, I can truly say that I have "found" myself.
Yes, I had to go through several different phases and friends to get there.
I am truly happy with everything I am today. It feels so nice to feel comfortable in your own skin. Confident, relaxed.

On another note...
Internet relationships never did me any good.
It's just an excuse to act like you care and never see a friend in person.
(This recalls one incident that happened to me recently.)
I however, am the exact opposite. I love to hang out with my friends, meet new people "face-to-face".

Although, I have been very busy and pre-occupied lately with my classes, I hope for this to change at the end of this semester.