Dearest Friend.

We have had some great times, you and I.
I would defiantly go back to those days, no doubt.
Everything was real and nothing hurt. We were alive and young and dumb and brave and I loved every moment
I shared with you. We were so close, you were the sister I never had. I would take it back, take it all back.
Even those hard times. Those time you didn't deserve and were unfair. You are a beautiful soul bekah,
and I hope you know that I love you with all my heart. Our friendship has no ending.
Remember....
Sluffing and going on little adventures. Going into SLC, that haunted ghost town, grantville, my house,
that one house you lived at with that one kid who always threw parties.
Our OBSESSION with Warhol and Edie.
Our sinister doings, you know. haha
Our insane fashion sense and OUR HAIR!
People at school didn't understand, no one understood. haha.
Screaming our lungs our to our music. Whenever I hear bayside I think of you.
and I always thought you had the prettiest voice.
I miss those days when is was just the girls, erica, paige, you and I.
Remember when we all drove up to midvale to catch that local show, and this people like our "style" and took
photos of us? haha.
Remember when we used to be tight with meagan and kyle--going to the fair, ice skating, and me missing out on
that skinny dipping incident. hahah.
Me doing your hair, some bad times, most good. hahahah.
I miss your mum, is that safe to say?
I miss you being around constantly and coming over to my house and giving you my clothes and your FAKE hair!